Happy Birthday to MeDecember 22, 2018
A spa day to escape the realityFebruary 5, 2019
A new year is like a fresh start. I love setting new goals and seeing how much my priorities have changed!
Let’s See Together What I Wish 2019!
- Travel more: I wish to visit at least two new countries! Probably in Europe.
- Loose 15 to 20 pounds: And that’s without starving myself to death. I have gained almost 10 pounds in a year! I have to go back on track! Get healthier and stronger. I will do a healthy goal soon!
- Do more activities! Go outside more: I have the impression I am not doing enough in one day. I am all the time in front of my computer and it is no good!
- Save a bit of money: At least twenty dollars per month to help me get to goal No. 1. Not a lot but it will help!
- Write a blog post each month: No excuses for not having time! I need to make the time for it! Of course, if I can post more, it will be perfect!
- Buy more durable clothing: Taking time to invest in clothing that I love, and not in stuff that will go to waste in a matter of time!
- Bring a reusable cup: Yeah I need to be more self-conscious about that. I need to bring a cup with me when I go out!
- Read a book each month: Any kind of book, but read something new and take the time to do so!
- Find more clients for my business: I do want to have a profitable business for 2019. Less drama, and more profits. I will also do a bucket list for my business very soon!
- Work more on my social networks: Add new content on Instagram and Facebook!
- Be more grateful for what I have: I think this last one is the most important. Sometimes I do cry to the moon. My life is not an easy one, but I have a wonderful family and friends!